Answered By: Celita Ávila Last Updated: Nov 18, 2015 Views: 25
Complicated research topic! Here we go:
1. login to the CINAHL Plus full text database for nursing articles.
2. keep your search simple: infant AND oxygen therapy
3. refine your results to Full-Text only and 2009-2013 publication date
4. Look through the new results list -OR- add another keyword like "dysplasia" to these results to narrow it down even futher
5. Don't forget that this database offers beautiful citations for your works cited! Just click through into an article and look for the citation tool on the right hand side.
Any other questions? Don't hesitate to reply to this post. We love our nursing students!