Answered By: Tom Bahlinger
Last Updated: Jul 21, 2015     Views: 12


Click for the Student ID Center's website.  You'll find their phone #, etc.  There will probably be a small fee to replace a lost ID card.

If you think your ID was stolen, you might want to check with campus police at 485-0099  They also have a lost & found in case anyone found your ID and turned it in.

Good luck!





Related Topics