Answered By: Tom Bahlinger
Last Updated: Jul 21, 2015     Views: 7

Hi.  I found this info for the years 2013-2015 on the SAC website. Go to this link: . The link will take you to the web page that describes the Distiguished Graduates program at SAC, and at the bottom you will see whom to contact about the program. Perhaps one of these individuals will have information for the years 2011-2012. "For more information about the Distinguished Graduate Program, students can contact their academic department or The Office of the Vice President for Academics and Student Engagement via email at Rose Gonzales at or Chaye Pena at"

I hope this helps.


Related Topics