Answered By: Celita Ávila
Last Updated: Jul 21, 2015     Views: 7


You will need to contact the College's Assessment Center. There is more information on the Center's web site.

The Center offers CLEP and other examinations at a reasonable cost. Placing out of a class for credit is an excellent way to same money on your education.

Related Topics