Answered By: Tom Bahlinger
Last Updated: Jul 21, 2015     Views: 20

Hi, Javier.

This is Tom Bahlinger from the SAC Library. 

I'm not the best person to answer your question about generic degrees.  I was in your situation, I would contact the Dean who oversees your subject area.  Below are the academic deans, and their contact information.

Dean of Arts & Sciences, Dr. Conrad Krueger  Phone: 210-486-0915 

Dean of Professional & Technical Education, Vernell E. Walker

Good luck!


Related Topics