Answered By: Tom Bahlinger
Last Updated: Nov 17, 2015     Views: 14

I'm not familiar w/ any work of literature called "Sudden Death in a Family", but I know there is a novel named "A Death in the Family" by James Agee.  Is that what you need to research?

If so, I would start w/ the database Literature Resource Center. After you log into the database, simply type in death in the family where it says Name of Work, and type in Agee where it says Person-By or About.  You should get 19 literature criticism articles.

Related Topics