Answered By: SAC Library Last Updated: Apr 26, 2016 Views: 79
Answered By: SAC Library
Last Updated: Apr 26, 2016 Views: 79
Your browser may display an SSL connection error message.
If it does, please try these steps.
Close any open browsers.
- Open your preferred browser.
- Using the keyboard, press Crtl+Shift+Delete. (Cmd+Shift+Delete on a Mac in Safari)
- This brings your recent browser history which you need to clear.
- The main items to clear are the Cache and other Preferences.
- Once done, navigate to http://sacguide.libguides.com/az.php
- Test a database from the A to Z list.
- You may need to repeat by selecting everything for a longer period of time if this first pass does not work.