Answered By: SAC Library Last Updated: Apr 26, 2016 Views: 100
Switch to another browser to see if this problem is limited to your current browser. This issue can be present in Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Opera, Safari, and browsers on mobile devices.
This SSL error can be cleared by using the steps below in any browser.
- Close any open browsers.
- Open your preferred browser.
- Using the keyboard, press Crtl+Shift+Delete. Or Cmd+Shift+Delete on a Mac.
- This brings your recent browser history which you need to clear.
- The main items to clear are the Cache and other Preferences.
- Each browser has different names/ settings -if you are unsure, clear them all.
- Once done, navigate to http://sacguide.libguides.com/az.php
- Find your database on this list.