Answered By: Celita Ávila
Last Updated: Jul 21, 2015     Views: 22

You may request an official transcript in ACES under Student/Records. To verify the years it will contain before requesting it, you may want to call Admissions and Records at 210-486-0700 or go to Room 216 in the Fletcher Building on the SAC campus.

Related Topics