Answered By: SAC Library
Last Updated: Jan 19, 2024     Views: 12289

1. 1098T forms are located in your student ACES account:

Please login into your ACES account, then follow these links:

  • Login to ACES

  • Student Tab --> Web Services --> Student Account

  • Make a Payment

  • Virtual Business Office

  • Under Statements click View (Your latest 1098-T Tax Statement)

  • Under Tabs click 1098-T Statements

  • Action (right side under 1098-T Statement)

  • View --> Print

2. Why do I need to provide a Social Security Number (SSN) or Tax Identification Number (TIN)?
If you are planning to file an income tax return using your education expenses, you will need to have a valid SSN on file. If you are an international student and plan to file taxes, we will need your TIN. However, if you are an international student without an SSN, and are not filing a tax return you do not need to provide a SSN or a TIN.

3. See more info here:


Comments (12)

  1. My sister goes to northwest vista. She is filing her taxes and needs her 1098 but we can not find it on aces nor does that link that is given here help since we went to that website tried logging in and it says there is no record of her.
    by brooke on Mar 04, 2016
  2. You may contact student hotline at 1-877-467-3821
    by Celita Ávila on Mar 05, 2016
  3. Found this in my email, very helpful;

    This is an automated message to inform you that a new 1098-T statement has been issued and is now available for viewing at the web site listed below.

    Please login into your ACE's account.
    - Student Tab
    - Web Services
    - Student
    - Student Account
    - Make a Payment
    - Virtual Business Office(Online Payments)

    Use your student ID and PIN to log in.

    Student Name --- [
    by Jonathan San Roman on Jan 31, 2019
  4. Thank you greatly! ACC makes it difficult to access this form and your steps work perfectlyl
    by Mike on Feb 03, 2019
  5. Thank you, Jonathan! I updated this FAQ with your steps. It takes a village!
    by Celita Ávila on Feb 04, 2019
  6. I found my 2017 form but not my 2018. Is there a chance it wouldn’t be released on aces yet?
    by Adrianna on Feb 04, 2019
  7. Possibly! I’ll see if I can get ahold of the business office tomorrow and ask.
    by Celita Ávila on Feb 04, 2019
  8. 2018 form doesn't come up for me either. anyone else have that problem?
    by john on Feb 16, 2019
  9. There's a student hotline you can call - found on the Alamo Colleges page linked above:

    If you need assistance accessing your Form 1098-T online, please contact the student hotline after January 31, 2019, at 1-866-428-1098
    by Celita Ávila on Feb 18, 2019
  10. This was so helpful. Thank you
    by Jessica -Parent on Apr 06, 2019
  11. My son attended SAC in the Spring 2019, but transferred to a new school in the Fall. He is saying that he can't access his ACES account anymore. How is he supposed to get his 1098-T without access?
    by Kathy Bruce on Feb 23, 2020
  12. Hi Kathy, please contact the student hotline at 1-866-428-1098
    by Celita Avila on Feb 23, 2020

Related Topics